Login with your facebook account
Login using your email
It is noted that our passengers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions:
A deposit is required upon confirmation of booking. Balance of tour fare must be 14 days before departure date. However for any booking made less than 14 days before departure date, full payment must be made. Nonpayment by the required date would result in the cancellation of your booking. For any cancellation or amendment made after the confirmation of booking, compulsory cancellation and amendment fees will be charged irrespective of any reason.
Notification of cancellation of booking must be made in writing and received by the Company to be effective and to avoid misunderstanding. The following cancellation fees may be levied accordingly:
An Administrative fee of S$75 (or equivalent) will be charges foe any amendment after documents are processed and S$30 after reservations have been acted upon.
Prices are subjected to revision without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increase in hotel rates, local taxes etc.
The tour price excludes pre/post tour accommodation, laundry, room service, unspecified meals or tours, beverages, porterage’s, excess baggage charge, passport and visa costs, airport taxes, personal and baggage insurance, tips and all other items of a personal nature.
All visa, passport, entry permits etc. have to be obtained prior to their entry into the country. The travel agent shall not be held responsible for any difficulties resulting from improper documentation or negligence in this matter. All passport must be valid at least 6 months from the date of entry into the country.
Extension of stay after the end of the tour is permitted subject to the maximum validity and restrictions of the ticket. Reservation of flight and accommodation for extension of stay should be made prior to commencement of the tour. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that confirmed bookings are held for the return flight. Extension of stay is at the passenger’s own expenses and transfer will not be provided. And it is the passenger’s responsibility to reconfirm the return flight 72 hours before departure date after deviate from group.
All payment made through credit cards are not acceptable for any of the discount package and special package. It is also not applicable for any booking of Malaysia package.
1) CENTOUR TRAVEL & TRADING SINGAPORE PTE LTD and / or its associated agent act only for the hotel contractors, transportation companied and other principles. Document, ticket and vouchers are issued subject to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
2) Individual person participating in any tour or holiday organised by CENTOUR TRAVEL & TRADING SINGAPORE PTE LTD and / or its associated agents are liable in every respect to carry his/ her own risk, of which the company and / or its associated agents are not responsible to any person as a result of the following:
3) In anyway necessary, CENTOUR TRAVEL & TRADING SINGAPORE PTE LTD and / or its associated agents reserve the right to after to alter or modify with or without prior notice the itineraries, travel arrangements, flight schedule and airlines, or ,in circumstances over which the operator have no controls.
4) CENTOUR TRAVEL & TRADING SINGAPORE PTE LTD also reserve the right to withdraw or cancel at any time on booking made by or on behalf of clients, of which the company shall not be liable of such withdrawals or cancellation except that money paid by such clients to such booking fees shall be refunded to them.
5) Should there be difficult and uncooperative tour passengers during the tour, whose act and conduct which the tour leader in charge deems to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, well-being, interest and salary of other passenger in the smooth-running of the tour, in general, the tour leader concerned possesses full discretion to deal with such persons as he/ she deems fit, including requiring him/ her to leave the tour. In this respect, the decision of the tour leader is final and CENTOUR TRAVEL/ TRADING SINGAPORE PTE LTD will not make refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
6) The ticket issued to passenger is a special ticket restricted to certain airlines already. It is non-endorsable, non-reissuable, and non-refundable. CENTOUR TRAVEL & TRADING SINGAPORE PTE LTD and / or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred or any alteration on the routing or change of date of travel by passengers which is solely at his/ her own risks.
Airlines are not responsible for any arts, commission or event during the time passengers are not on board their aircraft as the sole responsibility of any airlines used in the tour is limited to that set out in the passenger contract evidenced by the ticket.