Fushimi Inari Shrine / Arashiyama / Sagano Bamboo Groove / Sagano Romantic Train / Asakusa Cannon Temple
Bullet train ride from Toyohashi to Hamamatsu.
Shinsaibashi / Ginza / Shinjuku!
SINGAPORE - KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport 2 hours before boarding your flight to Kansai, Japan.
KANSAI - UNIVERSAL STUDIO JAPAN - SHINSAIBASHI (MOB/D)
- Universal Studio Japan (School Holidays Special) - Currently there are 8 sectors in USJ: Hollywood, New York, San Francisco, Jurassic Park, Waterworld, Amity Village, Universal Wonderland and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- In the evening, let us explore Japan’s second big city, Osaka. We will visit one of the busiest districts in Osaka, Shinsaibashi. This is the place where latest fashion, food and night life can be found. The delicious Japanese Ramen can also be found here!
CLASSICAL KYOTO - BULLET TRAIN - HAMAMATSU - TOYOHASHI (B/L/D)
- We will travel to a World heritage ~ historical old town, KYOTO.
- Fushimi Inari Shrine is an important Shinto Shrine in southern Kyoto. It is well-known for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings.
- Arashiyama is one of the most popular sightseeing areas of Kyoto. The scenic beauty of Arashiyama and Sagano has attracted princes, poets, and writers since the Heian age.
- Sagano Bamboo Groove ~ enjoys strolling through the alley, with feeling touch of nature and visiting places associated with Japanese classic.
- Sagano Romantic Train ~ enjoys the seasonal landscape-spring time cherry blossoms, the limpid river in summer, autumn maples……
- Experience Bullet train ride.
HAMAMATSU / TOYOHASHI ~ MT FUJI ~ PEACE GARDEN (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, pass by Tomei Expressway for a scenic countryside view and proceed to Izu – Hakone – Mt.Fuji National Park area.
- Owakudani Boiling Volcano Valley, where sulphurous fumes rise from crevices in the rocks and it’s legendary.
- ✨ Special Arrangement (16th MAR ~ 15th DEC) – subject to departure date: If weather permits, we are able to drive up to the level 5 of the Japan tallest mountain ~ Mt. Fuji.
- ✨ Winter Special Arrangement (16th DEC ~ 15th MAR) : Visit Fujiten Ski Park (20th Dec – 15th Mar) to experience winter ski fun. Experience the real white world of snow with the coloured winter wear with the skies gliding down its silver slopes dotting the pure snow (at own expenses). Overview Mt. Fuji 3776 meter from Fujiten Ski Park.
- The Peace Park Garden, visit the white pagoda and its beautiful garden, with the Buddhist Lion Stone.
- Tonight, earn a well-deserved rest at a typical Japanese Spa Ryokan with a typical Japanese dinner.
TOKYO CITY TOUR - GINZA - SHINJUKU (B/L/D)
- Asakusa Kannon Temple - The oldest Buddhist temple in the region, built in the 7th century. The temple is approached via the Nakamise, a shopping street that has been providing temple visitors with a variety of traditional, local snacks and tourist souvenirs for centuries.
- Pass by the Diet Building and the Imperial Palace, the home of the Emperor & Empress, surrounding by a high stone slab.
- Ginza, a department store paradise lined with high class brand outlets. But, there is a skill to spend money here. Let our professional Tour Guide teach you how to spend your money here with lots of fun.
- Shinjuku, an area for shopping and entertainment – OIOI, Mitsukoshi & etc. Show at Kabuki-Cho entertainment nightlife area can be arranged too!
TOKYO DISNEYLAND FUN - NARITA (B/D)
Today, let us enjoy the fun with Mickey and Minnie… There are 6 Themes in the park, the procession of your favourite cartoon character. May your childhood dreams come true. Let’s have a FUN!!!
TOKYO - SINGAPORE (MOB)
Proceed to the airport for you flight home with unforgettable memories.