World Heritage - Shirakawago Gassho Village / Takayama Jinya / Kenrokuen / Tagata Shrine / Ice Wall / JR Central Tower
Natural Onsen / Japan Alps / Japan 1st Double Decker Ropeway
Branded Factory Outlet
Traditional Japanese Cuisine / Japanese Obento / Japanese BBQ Buffet
SINGAPORE - NAGOYA
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport 2 hours before boarding your flight to Japan.
NAGOYA - SAKE BREWERY - HIDA TAKAYAMA (MOB/L/D)
- Hida Takayama - a city in the mountainous Hida region of Gifu Prefecture. Takayama retains a traditional touch like few other Japanese cities, especially in its beautifully preserved old town.
- Hida Takayama Funasaka Sake Brewery - Sake is brewed with fine spring and good quality rice special for sake brewing in a cold climate. Please enjoy the real taste of sake here.
- Takayama Jinya - A beautiful traditional Japanese style building, used to serve as Takayama's government office during Edo period.
- Takayama Festival Float Exhibition Hall - The Takayama Festival, held in spring (April 14 and 15) and autumn (October 9 and 10), is ranked as one of Japan's three most beautiful festivals.
HIDA TAKAYAMA - GASSHO VILLAGE - KANAZAWA (B/L/D)
- Miyagawa Morning Market is one of the biggest morning markets in Japan. Most stands sell local crafts, snacks and farm products such as vegetables, pickles and flowers.
Village of Shirakawa-go
It is one of Japan’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This village is well known for their houses constructed in the architectural style known as gassho-zukuri. The Gassho-zukuri, "prayer-hands construction" style is characterized by a thatched and steeply slanting roof resembling two hands joined in prayer.
- Tenshukaku Observation Point - A picturesque view of the gassho village can be seen from this point.
- Wada Family Residence - this well-preserved house is the largest remaining Gassho style house in Shirakawa-go and is now open to the public as a museum.
- Myozen-ji - Impressive transom carvings are located inside the building is a beautiful yew tree that is designated as a one of Gifu Prefecture’s natural monuments.
- Deai Bridge - A special design bridge which connects between Shirakawago gassho villages.
- Omicho Market - Kanazawa's largest fresh food market since the Edo Period.
- Kenrokuen - is justifiably classified as one of Japan's "three most beautiful landscape gardens".
- Kanazawa Castle - is a large, well-restored castle in Kanazawa.
KANAZAWA - KUROBE ALPINE ROUTE - OMACHI/MATSUMOTO (B/L/D)
The 90km adventure of Tateyama - Kurobe Alpine route.
Begin the Alpine route tour by buses and cable car as assigned by the authorities:
- Tateyama → Bijyo-Daira by Cable Railway (7 min for 1.7 km) Sea level 977M.
- Bijyodaira → Midagahara → Tengudaira → Murodo by Highland Bus (50 min for 23 km) Sea level 2450M.
- Lunch will be serve by Japanese Local lunch box called "Obento" Sea level 2450M.
- Murodo → Daikanbo by Tunnel Trolley Bus (10 min for 3.7 km) Sea level 2316M.
- Daikanbo → Kurobedaira by Ropeway (7 min for 1.7 km) Sea level 1828M.
- Kurobedaira → Lake Kurobe By Subway (5 min for 0.8 km) Sea level 1455M.
- Lake Kurobe → Kurobe Dam (15 min walk for 0.8 km) Sea level 1470M.
- Kurobe Dam → Ogisawa by Train (16 min for 6.1 km) Sea level 1433M.
* Above schedule is subject to weather condition and final confirmation from local authorities.
OMACHI/MATSUMOTO - HOTAKASO ROPEWAY - OKUHIDA (B/L/D)
- Shin-Hotaka Ropeway - The first double decker ropeway in Japan. It also offers excellent view of Northern Japanese Alps(subject to weather conditions).
- Okuhida Bear Park featuring Asian black bears. You can also feed the bears, and watch their amusing gestures as they ask for food.
TAGATA SHRINE - FACTORY OUTLET - NAGOYA (B/L/D)
- Tagata Shrine - the “secret shrine of Japan” symbolizing manhood.
- Branded Factory Outlet - one of the famous factory outlet shopping where lots of International & Japanese branded items are on sale at discounted price ~ must grab!
- JR Central Towers While the building's lower floors are shared between the two towers and house a Takashimaya department store, the Tower Plaza shopping mall and JR Nagoya Station.
NAGOYA - SINGAPORE (B/MOB)
Proceed to airport for you flight back to Singapore. Sayonara to Japan with pleasant memories & souvenir.