Gyeongbok Palace / National Folk Museum / Blue Canyon Water Park / Ansan Star Village / Lotte World / Fireman Show / Trick Eye Museum / Ice Musuem
Ski Tour / Gondola Ride / Strawberry Picking
Starfield Hanam / Dongdaemun Market / Gwangjang Market / Myeongdong / Local Products & Souvernir Store
SINGAPORE - SEOUL
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Incheon, Seoul.
SEOUL - PYEONGCHANG SKI RESORT (MOB/L/D)
- Gyeongbok Palace – Gyeongbok Palace was the main palace during Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). It is the most comprehensive and most grand among the five palaces of the Joseon Dynasty.
- National Folk Museum – The National Folk Museum of Korea presents historial artifacts that were used in the daily lives of Korean people in the past.
- Blue Canyon Water Park – Located within the clean air and fresh canyon water of Gangwon-do. Phoenix Park’s Blue Canyon is a water theme park reminiscent of the Mediterranean Sea with various themed rest areas and fun water rides. ** Please bring own swim suits and swim caps
PYEONGCHANG SKI RESORT (B/L/D)
- Ski Tour with Gondola ride [INC : Ski Equipment & Ski Suits] – Free at leisure to relax in the Ski Resort or go skiing.
PYEONGCHANG- GYEONGGIDO (B/L/D)
- Strawberry Picking Experience
- StarField Hanam [INC : Sport Monster for 2 hours] – A shopping theme park that provides the experience of shopping, leisure and healing all in one place.
- Ansan Star Village – A place where entire family could have a relaxing evening hearts are filled with joy and happiness as families walk along the path decorated with colourful lights. It has slowly become a must-visit destination for all.
GYEONGGIDO - SEOUL (B/L/D)
- Lotte World with Free Pass – This gigantic, multi-purpose complex featuring shopping malls, sports facilities, an indoor and outdoor theme park and a folk museum was recorded in the Guinness Book Records as the biggest indoor theme park in the world.
- Dongdaemun Market – Head over to Dongdaemun Market, one of the most popular wholesale shopping areas in Seoul among Koreans and tourists.
- Fireman Show – Fireman is a non-verbal performance filled with acrobatic lifts, flips and tricks. It’s a dynamic and comical show which is recommended for anyone who enjoys watching performance shows. The story is about how trainees go through a harsh, strenuous training and develop their vigor to become actual fireman.
- Gwangjang Market – The Gwangjang Market is the nation’s first market and continues to thrive as a popular tourist destination today. The second floor of the market provides all of your silk, satin and linen bed-sheet stores which are the largest and most famous in Seoul.
- Trick Eye Museum & Ice Museum with AR system – Experience the first AR Museum in the world where artworks come to life.
- Myeongdong – Enjoy more shopping sensations in Myeongdong, one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts.
Free at leisure to explore Seoul (at own expenses)
SEOUL - SINGAPORE (B)
Visit the local products and souvenir store before proceeding to the airport for you flight home with unforgettable memories.