Hokkaido natural hot spring ~ Mombetsu, Sounkyo/Tokachigawa Sounkyo Cable Car to reach the fifth station of Mt. Kurodake.
Takinoue Garden ~ Shibazakura Park
Kamiyubetsu Garden ~ Tulip Park
Shichiku Garden Yuge ~ Famous flower garden
Tanukikoji / Factory Outlet / JR station Sapporo
Deluxe Seafood Lunch: Live Grill Abalone & King Crab + Scallop, Typical Hokkaido Buffet, Ishigari Steamboat + Grill Fish + Japanese BBQ
SINGAPORE - TOKYO/NAGOYA (MOB)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport 2 hours before boarding your flight to Tokyo, Japan.
TOKYO/NAGOYA - HOKKAIDO - MOMBETSU (D)
- Okhotsk Tower is a natural observation room. The situation in the sea is observable from a window. The mystery of drift ice and a marine organism can be touched.
Okhotsk Tokkari center – Seal Protection center, more than 30 seals in this center.
Takinoue Shibazakura Park - Shibazakura is a ground covering plant with pink, white, and light purple flowers in a 100,000 square meter hill area which is completely covered with beautiful Shibazakura. (Mid May – Mid Jun).
YUBETSU - SOUNKYO (B/L/D)
- Kamiyubetsu Garden is the most popular destination during spring in Hokkaido. There are more than 120 varieties of tulips. (Early May – Early Jun).
Proceed to Daisetsuzan National Park. Mt. Kurodake - Sounkyo Ropeway takes about seven minutes to reach the fifth station of Mt. Kurodake. Sounkyo Gorge is flanked on both sides by 150m high perpendicular cliffs with columnar joints. Next, 120 meter high Milky Way Waterfall and 90-meter high Shooting Stars Waterfall.
DAISETSU NATIONAL PARK - OHIBIRO - TOKACHIGAWA (B/L/D)
Former Kofuku station This station became famous with its catchphrase, “From the country of love to Kofuku.” Its wooden station, wooden platform and its two diesel cars are preserved on display. “Tickets to Kofuku,”are still very popular as a passport to happiness! The “Kofuku’s station happy ceremony” is held from late April to late September every year. Visit here to make many wonderful memories!
Shichiku Garden Yuge This 'English'-style garden is where more than 2,500 kinds of seasonal flowers bloom throughout the 5 ha site in Obihiro. (Late Apr – Late Oct)
Ikeda Wine Castle Tokachi, one of the local specialties of Ikeda Town, is aged and sold in Ikeda Wine Castle. Information on the cultivation of grapes and wine-making processes are on display in the basement of the castle. One can also see a room where a big barrel for brandy aging is exhibited.
TOKACHIGAWA - OTARU - SAPPORO (B/L/D)
- Otaru Canal ~ The most remarkable of the past & most beautiful spot for picture.
Otaru Handicraft Street - Glass handicraft shop, music box shop, museum, art gallery, the ice-cream, the northern dessert and the souvenirs.
Shopping at Tanukikoji & its underground shopping street.
The Susukino nightlife entertainment area, is the Sapporo’s famous nightspot for fun.
- The Ramen Yokocho Street.
SAPPORO CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Continue to visit the Sapporo’s sightseeing place – Hokkaido’s Former Government Building, the Odori Street – venue for ice carving festival & the 4 season’s park, the Sapporo TV’s Tower, and passed by the Clock House and Sapporo America designed beautiful street.
- Let’s have a brief visit to see the landmark of Japan ~ the shrine of the Emperor: Hokkaido Jingu, the representation of the highest belief of the Japanese; the structure and environment is the best part of it.
GALA Seafood lunch presented by Apple Vacations & prepared by the chef of Hokkaido Kita Gourmet Kitchen at the wet market area! Try hard, eat hard & think hard, how we can make it for you: -
1. Live Tarabagani big crab, is live grilled, not to mention the price for it!
2. Live abalone in Japanese butter grilled
3. Grilled Fresh Scallop
4. The Salmon Fish butter fried
5. The crab meat soup and porridge
- Factory Outlet Mall – the latest shopping experience in Japan for branded bargain, BEWARES as it will empty your wallet!
HOKKAIDO- TOKYO/NAGOYA - SINGAPORE (B/MOB)
Proceed to the airport for you flight home with unforgettable memories.