Hakodate's magnificent night views / Otaru Canal
Natural Onsen Hakodate / Noboribetsu
Tanukikoji / Susukino / Factory Outlet Mall
Deluxe Seafood Lunch: Live Grill Abalone & King Crab + Scallop / Typical Hokkaido Buffet / Ishigari Steamboat + Grill Fish + Japanese BBQ
SINGAPORE - TOKYO (MOB)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport 2 HOURS before boarding your flight to Tokyo, Japan.
TOKYO - HAKODATE - HAKODATE HOT SPRING SPA RESORT (D)
- Hakodate, one of the first three ports in Japan opened for foreign trade in 1859. Walk around the Old Port Store Street; Walk pass the Moto Machi Roman Catholic Church and the White Russian Orthodox Church.
- Mt. Hakodate - the panorama from the top overlooking the city and the fine natural harbour is considered to be one of the world's most magnificent night views.
- Tonight, overnight at Hakodate Hot Spring Hotel.
MORNING MARKET - BEAR RANGE - UZUSAN - LAKE TOYA - NOBORIBETSU (B/L/D)
- Hakodate Morning Market - Japan's biggest seafood (fresh & dried) wholesale market.
- Visit to the Bear Range, where you can see the unique species of Japan bears...
- Mt. Uzusan - take a ropeway to view the active volcano rising from the valley. And at the low rise side; the Mt Showa Shinzan is noted for its frequent eruptions (subject to weather conditions).
- Lake Toya is a volcanic caldera lake, Japan third largest hot spring area.
- Noboribetsu Hot Spring - the most famous Spa Town in Hokkaido.
NOBORIBETSU - HELL VALLEY - SAPPORO (B/L/D)
- Jigokudani (Hell Valley), where columns of steam incessantly rise from the numberous fissures in the rocks.
- Shopping at Tanukikoji & its underground shopping street - enjoy your shopping at more than 150 boutiques, souvenirs, shops and the 100 yen shop too! Well LV also here!
- The Susukino nightlife entertainment area, is the Sapporo's famous nightspot for fun
- The Ramen Yokocho Street - Hokkaido famous ramen street, where you can taste the variety of the Hokkaido northern taste ~ miso ramen!
OLD PORT STREET OTARU - SAPPORO (B/L/D)
- Arrived to the North-west of the island and the old port town - Otaru & its Canal
- Otaru Canal - short & narrow but the most remarkable of the past & most beautiful spot for picture.
- Otaru Handicraft Street - Glass handicraft shop, music box shop, museum, art gallery, the ice-cream, the northern dessert, the souvenirs...
- Sapporo's landmark - Hokkaido's Former Government Building, the Odori Park - venue for ice carving festival & the 4 season park, the Sapporo's TV's Tower, and pass by the Clock House and Sapporo beautiful street.
SAPPORO CITY TOUR - SEAFOOD MARKET (B/L/D)
✨ TODAY’S HIGHLIGHT - GALA Seafood lunch presented & prepared by the chef of Hokkaido Kita Gourmet Kitchen at the wet market area!
- Live Tarabagani big crab
- Live Abalone in Japanese butter grilled
- Grilled Fresh Scallop
- The Salmon Fish butter fried
- The Crab meat soup and porridge
- Hokkaido Shrine - the symbolized shrine in Hokkaido.
- Factory Outlet - the famous shopping outlet in Japan where branded shopping items are available here.
- Overnight at airport hotel.
CHITOSE - TOKYO - SINGAPORE (B/MOB)