- Prague ~ Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, St Vitus Cathedral, Astronomical clock, Hradcany Castle
- Budapest ~ Chain Bridge, Castle District, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, Gellert Hill (Citadel), Heroes' Square
- Vienna ~ St Stephen's Cathedral, Rathaus (Town Hall), State Opera, Johann Strauss statue, Schonbrunn Palace
SINGAPORE / FRANKFURT (MOB)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Frankfurt, Germany.
FRANKFURT / HEIDELBERG / NUREMBERG (L)
- Heidelberg: Home to the oldest university in Germany. Medival Town – walk through the main street, The Old Bridge, crossing the Neckar River and view the Heidelberg Castle.
- Nuremberg: Historical Old Town
NUREMBERG / KARLOVY VARY / PRAGUE (B / D)
Karlovy Vary: Most beautiful spa town in the Bohemia Region. Colonnades with natural mineral water from the springs.
PRAGUE (B / D)
- Walking to Charles bridge, Astronomical clock, Prague Castle, Hradcany Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral
- Free Time in the city
PRAGUE / CESKY KRUMLOV / BRATISLAVA (B)
Cesky Krumlov: the most picturesque town in Europe, UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a stunning castle above the Vitava River.
BRATISLAVA / BUDAPEST (B / D)
Budapest City Tour: The Chain Bridge, Castle Dinner, Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion, Gellert Hill, photo stop at the Hero’s Square (with statues of famous Hungary kings and dukes ). Embark on the Danube river cruise and enjoy the beauty of this historic region.
BUDAPEST / DESIGNER OUTLET / VIENNA (B / D)
- McAurthurGlen designer outlet – enjoy many great savings on different brands
- Vienna-Schonbrunn-Palace – A former imperial summer palace. Drive through Rathus Opera, City Hall, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Romanesque and Gothic Cathedral.
VIENNA / HALLSTATT / SALZBURG (B)
- Hallstatt – A car free village where you can enjoy the quietness and the scenery of the beauty here.
- Salzburg Old Town – birthplace of the famous classic music.
- Prodigy of the famous Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart at No. 9 Getreidegasse.
SALZBURG / MUNICH (B)
- Munich – The capital city of Bavaria, famous for Beer festival.
- Marienplatz-medival Public Square
MUNICH / SINGAPORE (B / MOB)
Today, you are free at leisure before your transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore. We hope you have enjoyed your vacation with us!
Home Sweet Home!